Doha Intercontinental Hotel

Doha Intercontinental Hotel
Beach

Saturday 28 July 2012

Robert Kennedy College - timing dilemmas

This is going to be a busy couple of months - most people slow down over the summer, especially in the educational world but not MALIC students.

I have three priorities over the next two months - my current module ends on 19 August and we have a month to submit the final assignment by 19 September. However, the next module I haved signed up for commences on 10 September, which is also the same week as the residency in Zurich begins.

This means that I will have to have the final assignment completed and submitted before I leave for Zurich, 1-2 weeks before the deadline, be thinking about signing into the new module, to make sure I am registered as starting it and to prepare for the residency with any pre-reading.

All this on top of a full time job. I think it will be very time consuming and I also need to be considering the reading list for the new module, in case I am missing any of the texts. Plus, I will need to give careful consideration to possible topics for my dissertation, since I hope that I will have the opportunity to discuss this with our tutors at the residency - this will mean some time for research on top of everything else.

Well here goes. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment