Doha Intercontinental Hotel

Doha Intercontinental Hotel
Beach

Sunday 15 July 2012

Robert Kennedy College - it's done!

Finally, with four days to go before the deadline, I have completed the mid term assignment for this module and am about to upload it. It is hard to believe the sense of relief that this brings when it has gone off into cyberspace and there is absolutely nothing you can do about it at that point. It will either be good enough or it won't and we await our feedback with a mix of dread and anticipation.

I have taken a completely different approach to this assignment. I mentioned in an earlier post that my assignment structure had been criticised, and in particular, with reference to the literature review. I have tried to analyse this feedback and attempt to resolve what I am doing wrong. I hope that this assignment's feedback will acknowledge this. However, one difficulty is that because different tutors mark each module, I'm not sure whether this will help, since the feedback has been different on both final assignments so far. Only time will tell.

Again, I am hoping that the residency will help, since we will have an opportunity to discuss any concerns we have face to face. Although the online experience is great and very well constructed, there are occasions when only face to face discussion will help. This is why I am a firm supporter of blended learning and why full e-learning courses are so very difficult to deliver successfully.

No comments:

Post a Comment