Doha Intercontinental Hotel

Doha Intercontinental Hotel
Beach

Sunday 1 July 2012

Blogging with Robert Kennedy College

Now that I am almost half way through my MA, having successfully completed the first two modules and shortly to submit my mid-term assignment for my third, I can almost begin to believe that I might be able to succeed at this.

It is way tougher than I would have thought, but since I am working full time and a lot older, it is not perhaps surprising that studying comes a lot harder now. I think it's also fair to say, that the distractions of nice weather, a lovely swimming pool versus reading text books after work, makes for a difficult choice.

Since I'm never been a quitter, I will struggle on and am looking forward to going to Zurich in September for the residency when I will meet my online colleagues for the first time, face to face.

No comments:

Post a Comment