Doha Intercontinental Hotel

Doha Intercontinental Hotel
Beach

Tuesday 11 September 2012

Robert Kennedy College - first day of the Zurich residency

Well here we are - I'm writing this a day late at the request of all my new friends - I hope I can call you all that! We had a great first day yesterday and really enjoyed our get together and meeting some of the tutors face to face after only having online encounters to date.

We are very lucky to be doing our residency in a fantastic old building in the middle of the historic part of Zurich, rather than the Technopark, which just by co-incidence happens to be very close to all the cool bars and restaurants for when we finish for the day and need to have our debriefing session.

Bert is our official photographer so I will put up some pictures as well.

More later!

No comments:

Post a Comment